Topigs 40 has a high feed intake and produces large number of fast growing finishing pigs with a good carcass quality. The Topigs 40 is a robust and vigorous parent sow, who also performs in hot climates.
- Robust sow, renowned feed intake capacity
- Shows good performance, even under challenging conditions
- Needs limited labor input
- Excellent utility characteristics, strong legs and high number of parities per sow in addition to being very good in showing estrus
- Contributes in an economic piglet production of strong fatteners with a good meat percentage.