The Tempo boar excels in vitality of its progeny. Tempo offspring are fast growing, strong and robust pigs from birth to market. They have a high total feed efficiency through low mortality and efficient feed use.
- Very high resistance and robustness
- High number of live-born piglets per litter
- Strong, uniform and rapidly growing pigs
- High feed intake and high performance, even under challenging conditions
- Ideally suited for restricted-feeding and liquid-feeding systems
- Excellent loins and tender meat